This website is sponsored by Joia Tubes. Click here for more information about the instruments.
Brazilian Street Festival.
Saturday, September 08, 2018 - From 8:00pm to 1:00am
Brasil Day STL 2017 Organizers:
Lucha, Lucha Restaurante, owner Hugo Perez. Located at Grand Center, 504 North Grand Ave. Lucha is a Mexican restaurant with a modern approach to old world recipes.
Samba Bom, Brazilian music and dance, Moacyr Marchini. Samba bom is Midwest-based music ensemble that offers the sounds of Brazil mixed with the flavor of carnaval.
FOOD VENDORS: This will be LUCHA's "Kitchen Take Over" By:
Brasilia Restaurant Jorge Carvalho - A taste of Brazil in the heart of Saint Louis.
Samba Inc Chef Moacyr Marchini will be cooking Brazilian food, menu T.B.A..
LUCHA Restaurant, 522 N. Grand Blvd. - St. Louis, MO 63103
Information about Brasil Day STL.
• HERE IS WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP.
We will need a couple of volunteers to help the festival with set up and tear down... Click here to Contact us.
• The festival is admission free, so bring your family, friends and let's have a Brazilian time.
• There will be an ATM machine available.
• In case of rain the festival will take place inside of Lucha's Restaurant, 522 N. Grand Blvd.
• There will be an "After Party" at Lucha's (same location). Samba Bom & Guests playing live Brazilian music, starting at 9:00pm. Cover charge at the door of $5.00 for the evening.
Brasil Day STL
This event is not affiliated with Yemanja Brasil Restaurant Inc. or Lemya Sidki.
Special Thanks to Budweiser, The King of Beers.