FOOD VENDORS: This will be LUCHA's "Kitchen Take Over" By:
Brasilia Restaurant Jorge Carvalho - A taste of Brazil in the heart of Saint Louis.
Samba Inc Chef Moacyr Marchini will be cooking Brazilian food, menu T.B.A..
Brazilian Street Festival.
Saturday, September 08, 2018 - From 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Brasil Day STL 2017 Organizers:
Lucha, Lucha Restaurante, owner Hugo Perez. Located at Grand Center, 504 North Grand Ave. Lucha is a Mexican restaurant with a modern approach to old world recipes.
Samba Bom, Brazilian music and dance, Moacyr Marchini. Samba bom is Midwest-based music ensemble that offers the sounds of Brazil mixed with the flavor of carnaval.
Information about Brasil Day STL.
• HERE IS WHERE WE NEED YOUR HELP.
We will need a couple of volunteers to help the festival with set up and tear down... Click here to Contact us.
• The festival is admission free, so bring your family, friends and let's have a Brazilian time.
• There will be an ATM machine available.
• In case of rain the festival will take place inside of Lucha's Restaurant, 522 N. Grand Blvd.
• There will be an "After Party" at Lucha's (same location). Samba Bom & Guests playing live Brazilian music, starting at 9:00pm. Cover charge at the door of $5.00 for the evening.
This event is not affiliated with Yemanja Brasil Restaurant Inc. or Lemya Sidki.
Strauss Park - 3534 Washington Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103
Special Thanks to Budweiser, The King of Beers.
Brasil Day STL
This website is sponsored by Joia Tubes. Click here for more information about the instruments.